Sunday, December 10, 2006

OWNED!

Well, I just keep em' rolling in don't I...

Here is another video I stumbled across on youtube and all I have to say for this video is “OMG” x(times) a million... and one! Over here in the UK we are not exposed to the type of 'gaming industry intensity' that Japan, Korea or China experience. Maybe if we were, our UK gaming collectives would pick up skills like this? (I wonder if he can play the piano?)

Its safe to say that this guy must have put in a good amount of hours and a few thousand Yen on this machine, that is some serious “P'OWNEDGE” that he is laying down on this game! ENJOY!





SalvationD - "Insane Gamer"
youtube.com

1 comment:

Ian Sanders said...

if only Jesus where here to see this guy he probably wouldn't of thought walking on water was as impressive as this