Tuesday, March 13, 2007

COMPETITION DEADLINE

It took a total of five hours today to put my 3 estings onto a DV tape, ready to be posted off to the Channel 4 competition ...

To finally get my 3 idents onto a tape it took an army of computers, which included x1 Apple Mac (appalling machines) and x3 PCs. I had many problems throughout involving the use of different codecs and compression formats. In the end I had to use the audio from one compressed version and the video footage from a different version, it worked, perfectly, but it wasn’t the “correct” way of going about it.

All in all... I achieved the what I set out to do, which was to get my competition entry together. I even took a photo (above) to document what I sent off...

1 comment:

joolsayodeji said...

excellent. well doen. the first one i know of who actually made the competition deadline. working my way through peoples journals so maybe they'll be others.