Monday, March 05, 2007

DROP IT!

I was told at my design board presentation to NOT go ahead with producing the vinyl record concept for one of my E4 TV idents.

The test version can be seen here. (its been done before… supposedly)

BUT… I have had nothing but positive feedback and good reactions from the people that have seen it thus far, so instead of "dropping it" I’ve decided to develop it into something more.

I have decided to inter-cut lots quick shots that will illustrate the DJ and how he/she interacts with the instrument that is two record decks and a mixer.

This video here and… here are good examples of what ill be looking to achieve visually for some of these quick cutting shots.

And just for the funk of it here is a quality video I came across whilst doing some research…

No comments: