Tuesday, April 03, 2007

IDENTS UPDATE

Since sending off my estings entry’s I’ve been looking into where I can go next with this E4 based project. I spoke to Jools (lecturer) about this and he pointed me in the direction of a news article that was in last Thursdays Guardian newspaper. E4 have just won a bid to launch two digital radio DAB stations of their own.

“A music and entertainment service aimed at 15- to 29-year-olds based on its E4 brand - and Pure4, billed as "a knowledgeable and, accessible radio station for music lovers". – Guardian Media

So I’ve decided to forge the second half of my project around this E4 development. The main part will be an E4 Music website orientated around the new stations.
Also in relation to a web site, on-line advertising, in the form of animated web banners / adverts. It already looks like E4 have a new URL reserved and a site on its way... here.

More to follow…

No comments: