Friday, February 01, 2008

AIRSOFT FPS

I recently found these photos on an old CDR, there from an awesome day of Airsofting at my then local paintball site in West Yorkshire.

I’m posting these really to go with a conversation I had last week with someone on my course about what a great video game an FPS Airsoft game would make, if it was done right… of course. It would really have to convey the game of Airsoft fully, rather than just be another throw-away FPS.

Rockstar pulled of an awesome table tennis game, Rockstar Table Tennis, that’s how it has to be done, felt more like a simulator staying true to the game rather than a generic sports game thats been taken in the totally wrong direction.

(I’m the 3rd one in from the left in the group photo below…
...oh boy I got so many kills that day)

This guy below with the scope was lethal!

No comments: