Friday, May 30, 2008

STEWART LEE ESCAPISM

I’m having such a hard time at the moment trying to translate my development and progress into words for the SPP2 paper, so much so that working on my Unreal map seems like pure bliss in comparison! Its almost there, I plan to post the final level up here for download to play, watch this space.

I keep dipping out of trying to advance with my work to watch comedy videos on You Tube, it’s keeping me sane. Recently I’ve been re-discovering the comedy stylings of Stewart Lee (Fist of Fun & Jerry Springer the Opera). This ace video below cheered me right up… I just wanted to share it, enjoy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there mate, will be on msn all day tomoz while working on uni stuff. I finally got 3dsmax this morning so thats gonna make modelling my level a lot easier since I don't know how to use maya well enough still!

Will help you out if you still need.