Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ANDY KAUFMAN

The other day a friend pointed me in the direction of some videos on youtube.com... the videos were of Andy Kaufman, an American performer / entertainer / comedian (even though he didn’t like to call himself a comedian) his videos intrigued me to know more about him and his style of entertainment.

After a little reading up on Andy I discovered that in 1999 a film was made about him called “Man On The Moon” starring Jim Carry. Only having seen a few short videos of the real Andy Kaufman on the internet and reading what Wikipedia had to offer on him, I thought that Jim Carry’s portrayal was chilling accurate. There is something that doesn’t make sense about Andy’s humour and entertainment, but I kind of get the feeling I’m not meant to fully understand… see what you think…

Jim Carry (as Andy) – Man On The Moon



Andy Kaufman – Andy’s Fun House

2 comments:

Edd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edd said...

Cool I inspired a blog :). I think he's hilarious, and he seems like a really nice bloke too which is rare.