Thursday, February 01, 2007

SOUNDS

One of the key things that was pointed out to myself and others in my narratives team (group work project) when we presented our design board presentation last year, was that we had not considered the audio at all on our film. So for a change... I've decided to learn from my mistakes.

One of the TV stings that I am making for the Identities assignment and also the E Stings competition is going to be based on a video game...
*please see the previous post

Over the past week I have been looking into video game sound effects (mostly retro/puzzle style games) I hooked up my Nintendo DS through my computer (with some help from Matt) and recorded some sound samples from various games. Using Cool Edit Pro to record, edit and alter the sounds has proven to be lots of fun and very successful in producing the desired effect.




No comments: