Wednesday, May 02, 2007

E4 IDENT WEBSITE (FINISHED)

Click the image link below to download and view my E4 Music website.
(.zip compressed)

I tried to consider many important aspects when designing the website. Such as easy accessibility, low page loading times, clear navigation, the different viewing resolutions that it will be viewed at and also being easily updateable.

All of the page designs were produced in Photoshop and then pieced together using Dreamweaver. The final product is a no-nonsense, basic, html website that does the job every time, anywhere…

The downside is that it isn’t a very “modern” website, i.e. isn’t Flash, CSS…etc, which is where I have tried to make up for lost ground with respectable page designs.

*click the image below to download my E4 Music website*
*comments and feedback are
GREATLY encouraged*

8 comments:

Aaron said...

Looks real good man well done, professional and easy to navigate nice 1.

Aaron

Aaron86trent - blogger

Anonymous said...

Very impressed mister, i like, works well, Great graphical layout, and order.

And you stole the tag thing off tatty devine. Grrrr.

all my love xxxx

Anonymous said...

liking the design there Gav, nice smart and clean! one thing i would say, is that ur missing a back button i think,,i had a quick look, i may have missed it thou..my bad if i have,but well done matey!!

Dufurn Designs said...

i loved the front page (e4 .index)
I agree with banwait, missing a back button or is it to small to see it ? lol

Gav Cooper said...

the back button is the ".index" text that you see in the top right corner of every page.

maybe my navigation system is so clear?

Anonymous said...

Alright man nice work very pro and intuitive to get around.

David Walker said...

Great effort, it all works well and looks nice and clean. The page layouts are well designed, i would agree with the others that the navigation could possibly become confusing to some users but once you 'get it' its fine.

Ian Sanders said...

The page loads up quickly (fast to navigate) I would consider changing 'Index' into 'Home' - the front page is very impressive. I also like your photo's and podcast sections a lot. I'm not too fond of the Playlist page as I think the buttons are too big and slightly ugly, but I like how you have kept the text as close to the e4 Radio logo as possible. Thumbs up.