Monday, March 31, 2008

ASTROPOP

I’ve maybe been playing one to many games recently but the other day me and my girlfriend (Claire) came across Astropop on Xbox Live Arcade, a game by PopCap Games. Astropop can only be described as the video game equivalent to crack cocaine! I have no ground for comparison... apart from watching Claire get jacked up on the colourful puzzle madness…
“just one more game!” is the phrase I now hear very often.

Arcade puzzle action is the game and it’s a dang good one at that, I’m hooked just watching let alone playing. Grab, group, and blast bricks to clear a path through hyperspace… all I can say is… “I want my Xbox back!”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Astropop - and i will hog your xbox until i satisfy my addiction :D xxx

Jools said...

you've been keep on keeping on over easter. good to see.

Anonymous said...

hey there mate just had a thought about that ducks game, you didn't actually need to do a hit test on the ducks to keep them inside the pond.. just check if their x/y positions were over or under certain values after a move and adjust them accordingly (and change direction of course!)

If only I'd thought of it earlier, might have saved quite a bit of time! D'oh!

Anonymous said...

that and food she is addicted with