Monday, March 24, 2008

YAHTZEE REVIEWS

I’ve been informed to post more contextual material, that isn’t of my making, so contextualise this…

Stumbled across this video whilst browsing Beyond Unreal
(an awesome Unreal community site - www.beyondunreal.com)

There is some strong language in this video, so be warned. But I think the issues raised justify the level of language, it certainly puts across several good points about today’s console FPS market.

Agreed… Turok is a big pile of MEH!


Check out Yahtzee’s blog HERE for more video reviews and ramblings...

The following are a few of my favourite reviews that he has spewed out so far… Guitar Hero III, Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, Burnout Paradise, Devil May Cry 4, Mass Effect, The Orange Box, Call of Duty 4 & Mario Galaxy.

1 comment:

Matt Choules said...

Like the review, although I never played that Turok.
Portal was fantastic as Yahtzee so rightly reviews. But too short.