Friday, May 23, 2008

MOTORCYCLE BUG

I found a blindingly obvious bug in GTA IV last night.
A bug in a Rockstar game, no way, that's a first... I'm being sarcastic.


Allow me to elaborate… I was cruising along on a hog motorbike when Brucie buzzed me over the mobile and suggested a ride in his helicopter would be nice, I agreed. Five minuets later I roll up on my chopper and there’s Brucie waiting for me… but he’s stood with two women who I can only assume want to tag along for the ride (typical).

Here’s the issue… four people won’t all fit on a motorcycle, so normally the game should suggest alternative transport, not this time, we just all stand there like four un-movable chumps… I can pause, go in and out of the XBox menu, traffic even still roles past and people walk by, but the game is now officially Fµ(|{3Ð. No movement what-so-ever!

There’s another for Rockstar’s QA department to add to their long list of missed bugs in releases. Patch?!

* Watch out for that bug Niko! EEK!

No comments: